The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickle etc.) . often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
The N probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
* Can store the new data in 99 groups.
* Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N).
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous(Notice:Continuous mode is convenient to measure the
coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.)
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Auto memory of calibration value,and auto recognize the substrate.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in continuous mode.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.
* Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice.
* Integral Type suitable for single-hand operation, large probe with large contact surface have better stability,
users can get continuous, good repetitive and precise measurements.