Coating Thickness Gauge CM8801FN
Model: CM8801F, CM8801N, CM8801FN.
Includes F type (CM-8801F), NF type (CM-8801N) and F/NF 2 in 1 type (CM-8801FN)
* Has CE marking, conforms with the essential health and safety equirements set out by the European Directives
* The F type probe for measuring the thickness of non-magnetic coating on Ferromagnetic base (e. G. Iron, nickel and more), like plating layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper/aluminum and some ally tiles papers and others.
* The NF type probe for measuring the thickness of any non-magnetic coating on Non-Ferromagnetic metal base (aluminum, brass, stainless steel, etc. ), like anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coating, power layers, and others.
* Microcomputer based, auto-detection, no damage to the coating surface.
* Metric/imperial system selectable, Auto power off.
* 10 points value memory.
* Flip LCD display
* Suitable for the laboratory, Powder Coating Companies, Manufacturing Companies, Paint Suppliers, Manufacturing Companies, Steel and Aluminum Refinishing, Automobile Dealers, Auto Auctions, Body Shops, Auto Detailers and any company needing a highly accurate measurement of the dry coating thickness and can be used even in harsh field conditions.
Range: 0 - 1250um; M, 0 - 50mil
Accuracy: +/-(3%+2um) or +/-(3%+0.1mils)
Modes: Single & Continuous
Battery Indicator: Low battery indicator
Metric/ Imperial: Convertible.
Battery: 1.5V x 1, AAA size (not included)
Packing: Spectacle case, Bandbox