Digital Multimeter Auto Range 5 in 1 With NCV Backlight display Data Hold multimetro digital profissional tester
Battery and Color box not included!!!(Customs Policy)
This meter is a portable professional measuring instrument with large LCD to show three lines of readings, as well as back light for easily reading. The 'single-hand operation' design for the range switch makes measurement simple and easy. Overload protection and low battery indication are provided. It is an ideal multi-function instrument with scores of practical applications for professional, workshop, school, hobby and home use.
- The meter is devised with light and sound alarm to prevent misconnection of test leads and provide additional protection against damages caused by improper operation.
- The 5 in 1 digital multi-tester has been designed to combine the functions of sound level, luminance, humidity and temperature meters, as well as a digital multimeter.
- The sound level function is applicable to measuring noise level in factories, schools, offices, airports and at home, and for checking the acoustics of studios, auditoriums and hi-fi installations.
- The luminance function is applicable to measuring field luminance with full cosine correction for angular incidence of light.
- The humidity and temperature functions are suitable for measuring ambient humidity and temperature, as well as temperature of objects.
- The digital multimeter can perform measurements of AC/DC voltage and current, resistance,frequency, duty, capacitance, as well as continuity and diode test.
- Both the reading and unit of measurement are displayed on the LCD.
- Both auto range and manual range are available
- This meter is equipped with auto power off function.
- This meter is equipped with reading hold function.
- This meter is equipped with relative measurement function.
1.The meter is devised with light and sound alarm to prevent test leads misconnection.
2.Auto range and manual range options are available.
3.Overrange protection is provided for all ranges.
4.Maximum voltage between terminals and earth ground: 1000V DC or rms AC
5.Operating altitude: max. 2000 meters (7000 ft.)
6.Display: LCD, 3 readings at the same time
7.Maximum value display: 3999 digits
8.Polarity indication: automatic; '-' for negative polarity.
9.Overrange indication: '0L' or '-0L'
10.Sampling time: approx. 0.4 second per sample
11.Unit indication: function and unit.
12.Auto power off time: 30 min.
13.Specification of resettable fuse: F1 500mA/250V
14.Fuse protection: F2 10A/250V (quick acting).
15.Operating power : 1.5V×3 AAA batteries
16.Battery low indication: '' on LCD
17.Temperature factor: < 0.1×Accuracy /°
18.Operating temperature: 0° to 40°(32F to 104F)
19.Storage temperature: -10° to 50°(10F to 122F)
21Weight: approximate 400g(including batteries)
DCV: 400m/4/40/400/1000V ± 0.7%+2
ACV: 400m/4/40/400V ±0.8%+3; 750V ±1%+3
DCA: 400μ/4000u/40m/400m ±1.2%+3 4/10A ±2.0%+10
ACA: 400μ/4000u/40m/400m ±1.5 %+5 4/10A ± 3.0%+10
Resistance: 400/4K/40K/400K/4M ohm±1.2%+5 ; 40M ohm±2%+5
Capacitance: 40n/400n/4u/40u/100uF ±3.0%+3
Frequency: 10/100/1K/10K/100KHz ± 2.0%+5
Temperature: -20 ~1000 degrees ±2.0% ; -4Fahrenheit~1832Fahrenheit ±2.0%
RH: 20 to 95% ± 5.0%,
Lux: 4,000/40,000 Lux ±5.0%
Sount dB: 40~100dB ±3.5%
Diode test, Continuity tester: Buzzer if resistance is less than 40 ohms.
Duty cycle: 0.1%-99.9% ± 3.0%.
1 * MS8229 Digital Multimeter
1 * Test leads
1 * Temperature Probe
1 * English manual