Multi-Channel Ultrasonic Measuring Instrument ZBL-U5700 Automatic Measuring Instrument
ZBL-U5 series multi-channel ultrasonic detector is the perfect device for cross-hole acoustic wave transmission method. This instrument is specifically designed for testing the pile foundation integrity by using acoustic wave transmission method, and contains the unique multi-channel self-emission and self-receiving system. It also enables the concrete pile all-profile test with only one lift (3 or 4 acoustic testing pipes embedded), which makes the detection process more efficient and simpler.
Features of On Sale Ultrasonic Concrete Flaw Scanner ZBL-U5700
· Testing 3 or 6 profiles per lift, the lifting speed > 300 test points per min.
· Gains and delays are adjustable for any channel at any time, ensures the data accuracy and reliability.
· Display all 6 profile information on one screen, thus making the quality of the entire rebar pile clear.
· The expert real-time online help function makes operation simple.
· The supplied software is designed especially for field work; convenient and efficient.
· Horizontal testing, inclined testing, retest, and finer increment testing multi modes, allow for the accurate identification of pile shaft defects.
· Built-in mass SSD (solid state disk) and mass lithium battery are perfect for field work.
· Thumb drive enables direct transmission of data; convenient and simple.
· Professional analysis-processing software, generates and prints test reports;
· Strong and sturdy carry-case, waterproof, damp-proof, and dustproof.