ZBL-U5100 Ultrasonic Detector Ultrasonic Transmission Method for Testing the Integrity of Foundation Pile
Field of use:
1. Ultrasonic transmission method for testing the integrity of foundation pile (called “pile test” for short)
2. Ultrasonic-rebound combined method for testing compressive strength of concrete (called “strength test” for short);
3. Ultrasonic transmission method for testing defect and cavity in structural member (called “defect test” for short);
4. Ultrasonic flat-measured method for testing crack depth of concrete surface (called “crack test” for short);
1. During the test, the test result is available and the graphic distribution of abnormal points in each profile is shown at any time. Meanwhile, wave train figure, curve graph and data list of each profile may be shown;
2. During the test, sampling delay and amplification factor may be adjusted at any time;
3. With true color highlight LCD, waveform, wave speed and amplitude of multiple tested profiles may be clearly observed on site Data, curve, wave train figure and schematic graph of pile integrity of all test points in all profiles may be checked at any time, the quality of whole pile in the test is very clear.
4.It adopts WinCE operation system with press screen and user-friendly interface, which is simply, easy to learn and onvenient to operate;
5. Built in high-performance and capacity lithium battery may satisfy fieldwork for long time.
6. Various USB ports may be used for data transmission or software update within the instrument or external units such as mouse or keyboard.
7.Test data of the same project is saved under the folder created with the title of the project for easy and reliable management.
||Internal A8 Industrial control board
||5.7inch、high brightness TFT LCD screen
||Touch screen and button
|Signal collecting mode
||Automatic continuous collection
||1 emitter＋1 receiver
|Acoustic transit time accuracy
||65、250、500、1000 V adjustable
||Built-in lithium battery
||1.36kg（lithinum battery included）