KEW4105A-H Digital Earth Resistance Tester Range 0-20/200/2000OHM
Regarding the place of origin: shipped randomly, it may be made in Thailand or other countries.
Dust and drip proof.(designed to IEC 529 IP54)
• In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire easuring system also supplied as standard accessories.
(unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
Earth Resistance: 0 - 20Ω/0 - 200Ω/0 - 2000Ω
Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 - 200V AC
Earth Resistance: ±2%rdg±0.1Ω (20Ωrange)±2%rdg±3dgt (200Ω/2000Ωrange)
Earth Voltage: ±1%rdg±4dgt
Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds
Across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 300V AC for 1 minute
Applicable standards:IEC 60529 IP54
Safety Standard:IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557
Power source:R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6（Not included)
Dimensions:105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm
7095A (Earth resistance test leads) × 1set
(red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)
8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set
7127A (Simplified measurement probe) × 1set
9121 (Shoulder strap)
Carrying case : 9084(Carrying case[Soft]:4105A only)/9165(Carrying case[Hard]:4105A-H only)