CM-8822 Digital Coating Thickness Gauge 0~40mil
The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials on magnetic materials. The N probes measure the thickness of non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic metals.
* Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N)
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous（Notice：Continuous mode is convenient to measure the coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.）
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Automatic memory of calibration value,and automatic recognize the substrate.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in continuous mode.
|Measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials on magnetic materials
||Galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc
|Measure the thickness of non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic metals
||Anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. Applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc
||F Magnetic Induction & NF Type Eddy Current
||±1~3%n or ±2.5µm
||F Type:convex 1.5mm/concave 25mm
|NF Type:convex 3mm/concave 50mm
||Low Battery Indicator
|Automatic Power Off
||4x1.5V AA (UM-3)Battery
||250g(Not Including Batteries)
Probe (F Type)
Probe (NF Type)
Calibration Base (F)
Calibration Base (NF)
Calibration Foils (1 set, 4 pieces)
Carrying Case (B04)