A portable instrument which can perform on-site hardness test on soft metals in accordance with American Standard ASTM B647.
Used to check the result of heat treatment and determine if the mechanical performace of the workpiece is acceptable.Suitable for testing the hardness of aluminium profiles,
tubings,sheets and other shapes. Used for testing the with long or heavy workpieces or assemblies inconvenient to be sent to the labs.Ideal for qualification inspection on the production site. used to test aluminum profiles.
- Measuring Scope: 0-20HW
- Resolution: 0.5HW
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Application Range: aluminum alloy
- Hardness Range: 25-110HRE,58-131HRV
- Specimen Dimension(mm): Thickness 0.4-6
- Inner; diameter>10
- Standard Package: Tester,Standard hardness block,Calibration wrench,Spare indenter,Small Screwdriver,and Carrying case
- Optional Accessories: Standard hardness blocks,spare indenter,Calibration wrench,Dial glass and Spare dial head
W-20: the most popular model, used to test normal aluminum profiles.
W-20a: used to test aluminum profiles with thickness within 13 mm.
W-20b: used to test aluminum tubings with inner diameter over 6 mm.
W-B75: used to test brass tubings and brass sheets.
W-BB75: used to test copper tubings and copper sheets.
W-B92: used to test soft stainless steel sheets, cold-rolled steel, etc.
Standard hardness block
Edited by Mina