HT-225Q Digital Concrete Hammer is a high-tech product, especially designed for the needs of in place test for concrete compressive strength, applied to non-destructive test (NDT) hardened concrete compressive strength component in construct projects.
Digital Test Hammers for the quick and easy determination of the strength of concrete, and hardness of construction materials. Digital functions allow faster and greater number of test, leading to better quality tests. It’s a good and useful instrument for quality control and inspection organizations.
Submit to < Technical Specification of Inspecting Concrete Compressive Strength by Rebound Method > (JGJ/T23-2011). And ASTM C805, EN 12504
- Integrated wireless structure of the test hammer host and the displayer part. Easy to carry and make work efficient.
- OLCD displayer，English interface and friendly operation.
- Using sensitive operation touch keys. The keys are not easy to aging.
- Automatic recording function improves the efficiency of measurement.
- Adopting non-contact reflection grating sensor, maximum avoid machine attrition and poor contact in traditional technologies such as contact way or potentiometer way, high precision, long service life, and the traditional pointer scale is kept.
- The instrument is powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium battery, which can operate continuously for more than 10 hours
- Large storage capacity, more than 200 standard components, a standard component including almost 50 test areas, one test areas including 16 test pointes, completely meet the request of long time in site test.
- Testing parameters can be typed in test site.
- Adopting USB interface, as U flash disk, no need special driver.
- Have real-time clock calendar function, can automatically record test date.
- Advanced low power consumption function, can set display backlight level, auto dormancy, and automatic turn off.