The Fruit Hardness Tester is a handheld compact penetrometer for fruit and some vegetable hardness testing.
* FHT series is an indispensable tool for growers.
* By measuring force required to plunge into fruit pulp, inferring ripeness, FHT assists in determining the picking time or monitoring softening during storage.
* With Max. Hold, Unit Converse Functions.
* Applies USB, RS-232, Bluetooth ™ data output.
Small Fruit: Strawberry, Cherry, Grape, Berry
Soft Fruit: Peach, Banana, Apricot, Plum, Melon, Citrus, Persimmon
Firm Fruit: Pear, Nectarine, Kiwi
Hard Fruit: Avocado
Unit: kgf(kgf/cm²) lbf(lbf/cm²) N(N/cm²) Pa
Tip Diameter: 7.9mm 11.1mm
Range: 0.2~11.0kgf/cm² 0.4~22.0kgf/cm²
Pressing Depth: 10mm
Operating Conditions: Temperature: 0~45°C Humidity: <90%RH
Power Supply: 2 x 1.5 V AAA Size (UM-4) Battery
Dimensions: 204x62x33mm (8.0x2.4x1.3inch)
Weight: 230g(Not Including Batteries)
1. Main Unit
2. 7.9mm Tip
3. 11.1mm Tip
4. Wrist Strap
5. Carrying Case
6. Operation Manual
1. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
2. Bluetooth data out put with software