This Digital Surface Profile Gauge is a handheld gauge for fast and accurate measurement of the peak-to-valley height of the surface profile of blast cleaned surfaces.
Widely used in production site to measure surface roughness of various machinery-processed parts, calculate corresponding parameters according to selected measuring conditions and clearly display all measurement parameters.
* It meets the standards of ASTMD-4417-B, IMOMSC.215(82), SANS5772, US Navy NSI 009-32, US Navy PPI-63101-000. Suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions. Accurate, immediate and repeatable results.
* The tungsten carbide tip will last for up to 20,000 readings and can then be easily replaced by the user in the field. Cost per test is significantly lower than other test methods.
* Small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
* Manual or automatic power off.
* Metric/Imperial Conversion.
* With average calculation function.
* Separate Probe.
* Provide USB data output to connect with PC choice.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
||0 ~ 800 µm/29.5 mils
||±5% or ±5µm,(whichever is the greater)
||0.1µm / 1µm
||Temperature : 0 ~ 50°C
||Humidity : < 80% RH
|Standard Sample Plate
|Carrying Case (B04)