The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickle etc.) . often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.The N probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
* Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N)
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous(Notice:Continuous mode is convenient to measure the
coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.)
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Auto memory of calibration value,and auto recognize the substrate.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in continuous mode.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.
* Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice.
* Integral Type suitable for single-hand operation, large probe with large contact surface have better stability,
users can get continuous, good repetitive and precise measurements.
|| Magnetic Induction / Eddy Current (F / NF)
| Measuring Range
|| 0~1250μm / 0~50 mil
|| 0.1 μm / 1 μm
| Min. Radius Workpiece
|| F Type: convex 1.5 mm / concave 25 mm NF Type: convex 3 mm / concave 50 mm
| Min. Measuring Area
|| 6 mm
| Min. Sample Thickness
|| 0.3 mm
|| ± 1~3%n or ± 2.5 um
| Auto Power Off
| Metric / Imperial
| Battery Indicator
|| Low Battery Indicator
| Operating Conditions
|| Temp. 0~40 °C, Humidity: 10~90 %RH
| Power Supply
|| 4 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery
|| 126 x 65 x 27 mm
|| 81 g (Not Including Batteries)
1. Main Unit
2. Calibration Base Set (F Type / NF Type) CTG-BS
3. Calibration Foils CTG-CF (1 set, 4 pieces)
4. Carrying Case
5. Operation Manual
1. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
2. Bluetooth data out put with software