Used for measuring periodic motion, to check the imbalance and deflecting of moving machinery. Specifically designed for present measuring various mechanical vibration. So as to provide the data for the quality control, run time and equipment upkeep.
* In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
* Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control,commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
* Individual high quality ccelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements.
* Wide frequency range (10Hz~10kHz) in acceleration mode.
* Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope.
* Bearing condition monitoring function.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.
|| Piezoelectric Accelerometer
| Measuring Range
Acceleration: 0.1~200 m/s⊃2; Equivalent Peak
| Velocity: 0.01~200 mm/s True RMS
| Displacement: 0.001~2.0 mm Equivalent Peak-peak
| Frequency Range
|| Acceleration: 10 Hz ~ 1k Hz 10 Hz ~ 10k Hz
| Velocity: 10 Hz ~ 1k Hz
| Displacement: 10 Hz ~ 1k Hz
|| < 5 %
| Analogue Output
|| AC Output 0~2.0 V Peak Full Scale (Load Resistance: Above 10k)
| Max. Value Hold
| Power Off
|| Manual Power Off or Auto Power Off
| Battery Indicator
|| Low Battery Indicator
| Data Output
|| USB, RS-232, Bluetooth
| Operating Conditions
|| Temperature: 0~50 °C Humidity: <90 %RH
| Power Supply
|| 4 x 1.5V AA size (UM-3) Battery
|| 160 x 68 x 32 mm
|| 181 g (Not Including Batteries)
1. Main Unit
2. Magnetic Suction Seat
3. Piezoelectric Transducer
4. Probe (Cone)
5. Probe (Spherical)
6. Carrying Case
7. Manual Book
8.USB, RS-232 data cable with software