The Fruit Hardness Tester is a handheld compact penetrometer for fruit and some vegetable hardness testing.
* FHT series is an indispensable tool for growers.
* By measuring force required to plunge into fruit pulp, inferring ripeness, FHT assists in determining the picking time or monitoring softening during storage.
* With Max. Hold, Unit Converse Functions.
* Applies USB, RS-232, Bluetooth ™ data output.
Small Fruit : Strawberry, Cherry, Grape, Berry
Soft Fruit : Peach, Banana, Apricot, Plum, Melon, Citrus, Persimmon
Firm Fruit : Pear, Nectarine, Kiwi
Hard Fruit : Avocado
Unit : kgf(kgf/cm⊃2;) lbf(lbf/cm⊃2;) N(N/cm⊃2;) Pa
Tip Diameter : 7.9mm 11.1mm
Range : 0.2~11.0kgf/cm⊃2; 0.4~22.0kgf/cm⊃2;
Resolution : 0.01/0.1/1
Accuracy : ±(1%H+0.1)kgf/cm⊃2;
Pressing Depth : 10mm
Operating Conditions : Temperature: 0~45C Humidity: <90%RH
Power Supply : 2 x 1.5 V AAA Size (UM-4) Battery
Dimensions : 204x62x33mm (8.0x2.4x1.3inch)
Weight : 230g(Not Including Batteries)
1. Main Unit
2. 7.9mm Tip
3. 11.1mm Tip
4. Wrist Strap
5. Carrying Case
6. Operation Manual
1. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
2. Bluetooth data out put with software
Edited by Cahty