WR18 Digital Color Meter Tester Measurement Interval 0.5 Sec
1. The Colorimeter is aprofessional colorimeter designed and produced subject to the relevantstandards of International Commission on Illumination (CIE) and national stands.
2. Being with brand new imported key components,the instrument is well designed and features in precision, stability, easyhandling, easy to learn and cost-effective.
3. Theinstrument applies to the color quality control, color difference control,color difference analysis, sampling testing and online testing for industriesas textile, printing and dyeing, garments, shoes, leather, chemical, plastic,pigment, paint, ink, printing, metal, photography and toys etc., as well as to the auxiliary colormatching during the processes as injection, inking, painting and sprayingcoating etc.
|| CIELAB CIELCH CIEXYZ sRGB
|Color Difference Formula
|| E*ab ,E*LCH
|| Φ40mm/φ8mm/φ4mm Alternative
|| CIE Recommendation:8/d
|| D65 A F(CWF)
|| Photodiode array
||CIE 10° Standard observer
|| L: 0 to 100
|| 0.5 Sec.
|| Type sample data : 100 groups ; Testing sample data: 200 groups
|Lifetime of Bulb
|| 5 years more than 1.6 million measurements
|| TFT true color 2.8inch@(16:9)
|| English/Simplified Chinese
|Interface of External
|| USB2.0 (USB-B) RS-232 (115200bps)
|Working Temperature Range
|| 0oC-40oC (32oF-104oF)
|Storage Temperature Range
|| -20oC-50oC (-4oF-122oF)
|| Relative humidity less than 85%,without condensation
|| 199 x 68 x 90mm
|| 400 x 240 x 340mm
|Battery Charging Time
|| 8 hrs
|| Li-ion battery, 5000 times Measurement
|| AC adapter/ 3000mAH Li-ion battery
|| Flour measuring device/Micro printer
1.Through the SCM test
2.Simple, accurate, easy-to-use, convenient
3. Design in line with industry norms, good feel, easy to grasp, Steady body.
4. Clear and bright screen, large font display, intuitive chromaticity diagram,
color difference bias figure shows color simulation.
5. Advanced Power Management
Application :The colorimeter is applicable in textile, printing and dyeing, clothing, footwear, leather, chemicals, plastics, plastics, pigments, paints, inks, printing, metal, photography, toys, and other industry color quality control, color control, color analysis, sampletesting, production line testing, also suitable for injection molding, ink, paint, spray and other auxiliary color.
Edited by Lisa