UTi160B infrared thermal imager takes the advanced infrared detector with UFPA Uncooled focal plane
and high-quality optical lenses as core, combines with the convenient operating system,
leading ergonomic structure design and expansion accessories with perfect function.
It's and ideal temperature measurement tool
with "clear imaging, accurate measurement, simple operation and portable to carry" for applicable users.
It's the optimum choice for on-site temperature detection, preventive maintenance and other application occasions.
It can be widely used in electrical, electronic and manufacturing, construction, energy, metallurgy,
petrochemical, railroad, automotive and other industries.
Infrared radiation: in nature, any objects with temperature above absolute zero(-273C) with emit infrared radiation to the outside world.
The size of radiation energy of object is related to surface temperature of object.
Infrared detector: it's the device which can convert the change of amount of infrared radiation
of measured object into power change,
i.e. Convert light signals into electrical signals.
Infrared thermal imager will focalize the infrared energy radiated from measured objects
to infrared detector by optical devices.
After the infrared data which each pixel on detector receivers are processed, compare the pre-calibrated temperature data; convert them into standard video format and display,
thus the process can be achieved that the heat distribution of measured objects is converted into infrared
This infrared thermal map corresponds to the thermal distribution on the surface of measured objects.
The different colors on thermal images represent different temperatures of measured objects.
- Flip-up LCD
- Surface Measurement Function
- Non-Contact measurement
- Work Constantly in inspect stage
- Auto Alarm
- Thermograph Storagable
1. Industrial - Inspect Conductor Joint/Cable Clamp Electrical Joint
- Fan Motor, Transfomer Magnetic Shielding
- Gernator Iron Loss Test, Cable Overloaded test
- Analyze Cable Load Distribution
2. Chemical Industry - Inspect Liquid Level
- Test Boiler Refractory Lining
3. Automobile - Inpect Oil Pines, Brake Pad, Airconditional outlet, Car window
4. Building Inspect - Corroded Wall Bushling, Thermal Leakage
- Thermal Leakage of Building's Outer Wall
Edited by Miriya