New GM Tech2 has released, it is more stable for the functions.New GM Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner (Works for GM / SAAB / OPEL / SUZUKI / ISUZU / Holden) D
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2013.
Car model supported: GM / SAAB / OPEL / SUZUKI / ISUZU / HOLDEN, the card is 32MB Card B (SO22-B).
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
10) Dimensions: 12
11) Microprocessor: 32 bit, 16 MHz
12) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
13) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once. Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
2. The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body / Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
3. Dimension: 42CM * 32CM * 11CM
GM-English 32.002 1991-2013
GM-Spanish 30.004 1991-2011
OPEL-English 115.001 1997-2010
OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
SAAB-English 143.000 1998-2012
SAAB-Spanish 134.000 1998-2008
HOLDEN-English 148.000 1997-2013
Package list (All ORIGINAL and NEW):
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module (CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user `s manual (CD)
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable