ZC3-A Concrete Test Hammer,Resiliometer ,NDT tester
The meter is in accordance with technical regulation of JGJ/T23-2001, used for testing of concrete compressive strength within the scope of 10-60Mpa, with the system standard energy of 2.207J, and value indicating system of pointer direct reading. Our concrete resiliometer has been approved as "Recommended Product for Engineering Construction" by the Ministry of Construction. Shanxi Institute of Building Research, who composed "Testing Concrete Compressive Strength Technical Regulation of JGJ/T23-2001 with Springback Method", supervises the manufacturing process.
Light (saving 2/3 forces compared with counterpart products), flexible, inexpensive, power-free, easy to master; the button applies stretching technics and is not easy to fall off; the pointer is easy to adjust friction. Therefore, it is the first choice applicable for on-the-spot NDT.
III.Main Technical Parameter:
- Length of pointer: 20.0±0.2(mm)
- Friction of pointer: 0.65±0.15(N)
- Sphere semidiameter at the end of the flip rod: 25±1.0(mm)
- Rigidity of flip tensioned spring: 785.0±40.0(N/m)
- Location of flip hammer's hook release: "100" at the scale mark
- Work length of flip tensioned spring: 61.5.0±0.3(mm)
- Strike length of flip hammer: 75±0.3
- Hop location of the flip hammer: "0" at the graduated scale
- Fixed value of steel anvil: 80±2 (our products are controlled between 80-81)
- A resiliometer
- Flip tension spring
- Buffer spring