GPX5000 Ultra-deep Ground Searching Gold Detector Metal Detector Free Shipping
♥ Introducing the GPX5000
1. Gold detecting is a fascinating and rewarding activity enjoyed by people all over the world .By getting to know your GPX5000 detector you can become one of the many who find gold and valuable treasure on a regular basis.
2. The GPX5000 is a high quality electronic instrument .It is a high precision instrument incorporating Multi-period sensing (MPS). Dual Voltage Technology (DVT. This ensures an accurate Ground Balance to provide maximum sensitivity and depth in all ground types. Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA) and the latest in high tech analogue components combined with advance digital processing.
- Ground Balance (GB) Type. Ground Balance Type has three settings. Normal. Specific.and GB off .Normal is the preferred setting for most soil types. Specific ground balance is designed to be used in very hot ground. and is especially useful with Mono loop coils .GB off switches the ground balance circuit off for maximum depth in very mild soils. sand etc.
- Custom Search Mode. With Custom selected.a range of Custom Search Modes become available from the LCD menu. A mode name picker is also included so you can name your own search modes for different locations and use them for future visits.
- Timings. The GPX5000 feature a number of new timings. increasing performance in different conditions.Fine Gold.Salt/Gold and Coin/Relic are now timings for the GPX5000.
- Rx Gain. The Rx Gain function sets the overall sensitivity level of your detector. in areas where soil conditions are mild you can increase the Rx Gain .in areas that are more difficult Rx Gain can be reduced.
- Motion. The speed at which you sweep the coil has an effect on target response time and Ground Balance adjustment. Matching your preferred coil sweep speed with the corresponding motion setting can reduce noise and improve your ability to pick up taggers at depth.
- Response. The Response function allows you to invert the target response .Deep targets can now sound like the more familiar’ rising and falling’ pitch of a shallow target signal.
- Stabilizer .This feature allows you to fine tune your audio. in order to obtain the best compromise between smooth operation and clear target signals.
- Target Volume. Used to control the built-in amplifier which affects the volume of target signals. It is active with both headphones and an external speaker. Target Volume can also be used to reduce the severity of ground signals.
1. Transmission: Bi-level pulse induction
2.Technology: MPS, DVT and SETA
5.Visual Display:64*128pixels,transflective with white black light.
6.Audio Tone:Variable Control 1 to 100.
8.RX Gain:adjust Rx Gain 1 to 20.
9.Tune/Noise Cancel: manual 0 to 255
10.Target Volume:Adjust Target Volume 1to20.
volume limit 1 to 20.
12.Output voltage: 12.6V DC when fully charged
13.Maximum discharge current is 1A
♥the manual in package is designed to help both the beginner and expert prospector get best performance out of their GPX5000.