Basler AVR AVC63-7-1A,AVC63-7, AVC63-7S, AVC63-7F, AVC63-7FS
Using enhanced technology, the AVC63-7 half wave voltage regulator is designed for use on 50/60 Hz brushless generators. This encapsulated regulator is small in size, ruggedly constructed, and incorporates solid state technology with frequency compensation, automatic voltage buildup,and parallel droop as standard.
• Integrated circuitry for compact size, simplicity, high reliability.
• Extremely rugged.
• Exciter field current 7A continuous, 11.5A forcing.
• Regulation accuracy better than ± .25% no load to full load.
• Fast response.
• Frequency compensation.
• Overexcitation shutdown.
• Built-in parallel droop compensation.
• EMI suppression.
• Available from stock.
• CSA certified.
• Qualified to the requirements of:
- IEEE C37.90.1 for Surge Withstand Capability.
- ASTM B117-73, Method 711-1C, for Salt Fog.